Metallization is used to give many consumer goods (like fragrance, cosmetics or spirit bottles; like automotive exterior and interior parts, like electronic devices brands as cell phones, tablets, TVs, …) a high quality, luxury or attractive design outlook.
Thanks to its innovative technology, Jet Metal metallization technology overcomes many constraints and issues of traditionally used technologies like electroplating, evaporation or PVD.
« In-line » spraying metallization technology, Jet Metal enjoys many benefits :
- High-production capacity : exceptional capacity provided by the conveyor and its speed
- Basically all materials can be metallized like plastics, composites, glass, ceramics, metal, wood, etc.
- One single skill is required which is knowledge of painting by spraying
- Less staff is required : no breaks in the system, less handling
- Scrap reduction
- Can be used with basically all product shapes (small / big, complex / easy)
Effects which can be realized
- Standard finishing : Aluminium, chrome, silver
- All colors
- Black metal
- Partial depositions